Back End Engineer
San Francisco Bay Area / Palo Alto, CA
email your resume and indicate position to email@example.com
- Tech vision: Build the best platform to unlock the full value of epigenomics:
- Deliver best-in-class web-based user interface for interactive data visualization to drive insights
- Contribute to defining technology vision to drive value for the company
- Ensure company is at the frontier of technology to create most value
- Prioritize key strategic technical projects based on customer needs
- Develop functional prototypes from wireframes and mockups
- Drive development of UI applications to meet functional requirements
- Deliver real-time visualization of large data sets
- Promote strong technical culture and high professional standards
- Work in a cross-functional capacity to align technical, business and scientific goals and facilitate interactions to create best value to company
- Experience designing, building and optimizing enterprise-scale web applications
- Experience with web development frameworks and cross-browser functionality
- Experience developing event-driven visualizations of data rendered in real-time
- Knowledge of large scalable NoSQL databases (MongoDB), data models (JSON) and server-side APIs
Interested? Or know someone who might be?
Location: San Francisco Bay Area / Palo Alto
When applying, be sure to tell your story: what makes you tick, why you want to be a part of Epinomics, and what you think you can contribute. Applications cannot be considered without this personal profile. Help us understand who you really are.
Who is EPINOMICS?
Decode the programming of our genome to drive personalized medicine
Our vision is to drive personalized medicine by unlocking the full potential of epgigenomics - the “software programming” layer sitting on top of our genomic DNA “hardware” and controls the function of all genes, and is a critical driver of many human diseases, including cancer.
We are a venture-backed startup in the Silicon Valley out of Stanford. We have proprietary technology (highlighted in Stanford annual report) and are building deep data analytics to unlock the value of this multi-dimensional data for pharma, biotech customers, and to bring about the era of personalized medicine.
What do we offer?
- The chance to do work that matters
- Be part of a fast growing company which is defining a whole new field
- Strong platform and team support for your learning, growth, and thought-leadership development
- Energizing workplace and collaborative culture you can truly call home
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Entrepreneurial, agile, and dynamic professional experience