Technology Lead / Architect
San Francisco Bay Area / Palo Alto, CA
email your resume and indicate position to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tech vision: Build the best platform to unlock the full value of epigenomics:
- Best data hub for epigenomics and related genomics and health data
- Best-in-class analytic engine to develop insights
- Define technology vision continuously to drive value for the company
- Ensure company is in the technology frontier to create most value
Lead development of product and technology
Prioritize key strategic technical projects to deliver value inflection based on customer needs
Architect and design scalable cloud-based high-performance analytics infrastructure
- Evangelize our technology externally (to customers, to the industry) and internally (to employees, to potential hires)
- Identify and engage with key strategic partners
- Build strong relationships with customers to foster confidence and deliver value
Build strong tech team, manage and retain the best talents
Establish technical culture to attract and motivate a strong engineering team, with high professional standard
Work in a cross-functional capacity to align technical, business and scientific goals and facilitate interactions to create best value to company
Experience leading engineering teams to design, build and deploy enterprise software
- Knowledge of cloud computing services, including AWS and Google Compute Engine
- Fluency in programming and scripting languages, e.g. C++, Ruby, PHP, Python, Perl, Java
- Extensive knowledge of parallel and distributed computing architectures
- Experience designing and administering large scalable data storage systems, including databases (RDBMS and NoSQL) and data compression algorithms
Interested? Or know someone who might be?
Location: San Francisco Bay Area / Palo Alto
When applying, be sure to tell your story: what makes you tick, why you want to be a part of Epinomics, and what you think you can contribute. Applications cannot be considered without this personal profile. Help us understand who you really are.
Who is EPINOMICS?
Decode the programming of our genome to drive personalized medicine
Our vision is to drive personalized medicine by unlocking the full potential of epgigenomics - the “software programming” layer sitting on top of our genomic DNA “hardware” and controls the function of all genes, and is a critical driver of many human diseases, including cancer.
We are a venture-backed startup in the Silicon Valley out of Stanford. We have proprietary technology (highlighted in Stanford annual report) and are building deep data analytics to unlock the value of this multi-dimensional data for pharma, biotech customers, and to bring about the era of personalized medicine.
What do we offer?
- The chance to do work that matters
- Be part of a fast growing company which is defining a whole new field
- Strong platform and team support for your learning, growth, and thought-leadership development
- Energizing workplace and collaborative culture you can truly call home
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Entrepreneurial, agile, and dynamic professional experience